Directions for invigorating and prolonging life, or, The invalid's oracle: containing peptic precepts, pointing out agreeable and effectual methods to prevent and relieve indigestion, and to regulate and strengthen the action of the stomach and bowels
- Alternate Title(s):
- Invalid's oracle
Barrett, T. S. (Thomas Squire)
United States. Navy Department Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, former owner.
Naval Medical School (U.S.), former owner.
- New York : Harper & Brothers, 1855
- Hygiene Health Behavior Digestive System Diseases -- prevention & control
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 252 p.
- From the 6th London ed. / rev. and improved by T.S. Barrett
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101588100 (See catalog record)