Visible human: Dr. Lindberg hearing version
Mehnert, Robert, donor
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- Bethesda, MD : National Library of Medicine, 1997
- Moving image
- Visible Human Projects Imaging, Three-Dimensional United States
- This is a presentation about the first stage in NLM's Visible Human Project, consisting of the creation of a complete, anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representation of the normal male human body. Transverse CT, MR and cryosection images of a male cadaver were developed, sectioned at one-millimeter intervals. Possible uses of the Visible Human in clinical medicine are discussed.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 005 min.
- Transfer; Bob Mehnert, Office of Communications and Public Liasion; 20010403; Acc# 200104.
- Live action
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101568908 (See catalog record)