Artificial warmth and ventilation, and the modes by which they are produced: containing also a description of Baker's improved low-pressure self-regulating steam warming and ventilation apparatus for private dwellings, &c., manufactured and erected solely by Baker, Smith & Co
- Alternate Title(s):
- Papers on ventilation 1848-1860
Baker, Smith & Co.
Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor.
- New York : Baker, Smith & Co., [1860?]
- Heating Heating -- instrumentation Ventilation
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 29 p.,  leaf of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101544787 (See catalog record)