The medical formulary: being a collection of prescriptions derived from the writings and practice of many of the most eminent physicians in America and Europe ; to which is added an appendix, containing the usual dietetic preparations and antidotes for poisons : the whole accompanied with a few brief pharmaceutic and medical observations
Morton, Samuel George, 1799-1851, ed
Harvard Medical School, former owner.
- Philadelphia : Lea & Blanchard, 1843
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 263 p.
- 7th ed., rev. and extended / by Samuel George Morton
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101538071 (See catalog record)