Increasing access to dental care in Medicaid: does raising provider rates work?
- Series Title(s):
- Issue brief (California HealthCare Foundation)
California HealthCare Foundation.
- Oakland, Calif. : California HealthCare Foundation, 
- Dental Care for Children -- economics Dental Care for Children -- utilization Fees, Dental -- statistics & numerical data Health Services Accessibility -- economics Medicaid -- economics Child Child Health Services -- economics Child Health Services -- utilization Community Health Services -- economics Community Health Services -- utilization Dental Care for Children -- statistics & numerical data Fee-for-Service Plans -- economics Fee-for-Service Plans -- utilization Health Care Reform Health Promotion Medicaid -- statistics & numerical data Poverty Reimbursement Mechanisms -- economics Reimbursement Mechanisms -- statistics & numerical data Humans California United States
- Technical Report
- Reproduced with permission of the copyright holder. Further use of the material is subject to CC BY license. (More information)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101514058 (See catalog record)