Report of a committee of the associate medical members of the Sanitary Commission on the subject of the treatment of fractures in military surgery
- Alternate Title(s):
- Treatment of fractures in military surgery
- Series Title(s):
- Sanitary Commission (Series)
Otis, George A. (George Alexander), 1830-1881, former owner
United States Sanitary Commission.
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott, 1862
- Fractures, Bone -- therapy Military Medicine -- methods United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 15 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101465795 (See catalog record)