Major General Norman T. Kirk, the Surgeon General, at Rear Echelon Headquarters, USASOS
United States. Army.
United States. Army. Signal Corps.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Army, 1945
- Still image
- Military Personnel World War II New Guinea Kirk, Norman T. (Norman Thomas), 1888-1960.
- The major general shakes hands with a military personnel, while eight other military personel either watch them or the camera. In the background are three military vehicles, including two jeeps.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 1 photographic print : 11 x 13 cm.
- black and white
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101442570 (See catalog record)
- NLM Image ID: