Major Pauline Kirby, acting assistant chief nurse, South West Pacific Area (SWPA), and Major General Kirk, Surgeon General
United States. Army.
United States. Army. Signal Corps.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Army, 1945
- Still image
- Military Personnel World War II New Guinea Kirk, Norman T. (Norman Thomas), 1888-1960. Kirby, Pauline.
- Major Kirby shakes the hand of Major General Kirk inside military headquarters. Several stand and watch the meeting.
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain. (More information)
- 1 photographic print : 11 x 14 cm.
- black and white
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101442568 (See catalog record)
- NLM Image ID: