Federal funding for health services research
Coalition for Health Services Research.
- [Washington, DC : AcademyHealth, 2005]
- Health Services Research -- economics Research Support as Topic Financing, Government United States
- The third annual report on the federal baseline funding for health services research. Findings: expenditures are widely dispersed across the federal government; the balance of the government's expenditure on health services research is heavily tilted toward clinical issues.
- Reproduced with permission of the copyright holder. Further use of the material is subject to CC BY license. (More information)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101279683 (See catalog record)