Medical information for the million, or The true guide to health: on eclectic and reformed principles; being plain advice to both sexes in the treatment of nervous, consumptive, scrofulous, and other complaints to which is added a practical essay on sexual diseases: including the symptoms and treatment of veneral, gonorheal, and syphilitic complaints; masturbation, seminal debility, barrenness, abortion, etc., embellished by nearly one hundred illustrative engravings
- Alternate Title(s):
True guide to health
- New York : William Holdredge, 1850
- Medicine Complementary Therapies Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Popular Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- xxix, 524,  p.
- Binding Note:
- In publisher's binding, gold-stamped brown cloth.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101260899 (See catalog record)