Circular relating to the labeling of baggage and the issue of inspection cards to steerage and cabin passengers
- Alternate Title(s):
- Relating to the labeling of baggage and the issue of inspection cards to steerage and cabin passengers
United States. Department of the Treasury.
United States. Marine Hospital Service.
- [Washington?] : [Treasury Department?], [1893?]
- Communicable Disease Control Emigrants and Immigrants Ships United States
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 1 folded sheet (3 pages)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101213291 (See catalog record)