Yellow or malignant bilious fever in the vicinity of South Street wharf, Philadelphia, 1853: read before the College of Physicians Aug. 3 and Sept. 7, 1853 : with an appendix
- College of Physicians of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia : T.K. & P.G. Collins, printers, 1853
- Yellow Fever -- epidemiology Philadelphia -- epidemiology
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 40 p.,  leaf of plates (fold.)
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101190689 (See catalog record)