Descriptive catalogue of anatomical and surgical preparations in wax, papier-mâché, and leather: with a valuable and rare cabinet of original specimens of bones, illustrating an interesting series of diseases, casualties, and malformations; also, a collection of oil paintings of anatomical and pathological subjects, by Sully
Gibson, Chas. Bell (Charles Bell), 1815-1865
Gibson, William, 1788-1868
- Richmond, Va. : [s.n. 1865?]
- Models, Anatomic Museums Virginia Medical College of Virginia.
- Collections Catalogs Advertisements
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain (More information)
- 16 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 101174121 (See catalog record)