471. The Red Cross and the antivivisectionists: an appeal to the families and friends of our heroic troops and to the common sense of the American people
- [New York? : s.n., 1918?]
American National Red Cross.
472. The work of the Charles B. Towns Hospital and its relation to the medical profession: with special reference to the now widened scope of its service to and co-operation with the physician in private practice
- New York City : The Charles B. Towns Hospital, 1918
- Substance-Related Disorders -- therapy
New York City
Charles B. Towns Hospital.
- Buffalo, N.Y. : Russell Print. Co., [c1920]
- Hospitals, Special
Tuberculosis, Pulmonary -- therapy
J.N. Adam Memorial Hospital.
- Philadelphia : W.B. Saunders, 1916
- Philadelphia : Lea & Febiger, 1917
- Internal Medicine
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1918
477. Mental medicine and nursing: for use in training-schools for nurses and in medical classes and a ready reference for the general practitioner
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott Company, 
- Mental Disorders -- nursing
478. Biographical index of the graduates of the Homoeopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania and the Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital of Philadelphia: including a history of the college and hospital, a list of all the graduates arranged by years of graduation, also a list of the graduates who are now in the medical military service of the United States
- [Lancaster, Pa. : Achey & Gorrecht, Printers], 1918
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1918
- Infant Welfare
World War I
American Red Cross in France.
480. Observations in five hundred cases of injuries of the peripheral nerves at U.S.A. General Hospital No. 11
- [United States : s.n., 1920?]
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries