- Boston : Marsh, Capen & Lyon, 1832
- Cranial Nerves
- Cambridge : University Press, Hilliard and Metcalf, 1819
- Universities -- organization & administration
- Buenos-Ayres : en la Real Imprenta de los Niños Expósitos, año de 1810
Bosquillon, (Edouard-François-Marie), M. 1744-1816.
Leroux, M., 1730-1792.
8724. A preservação pessoal: tratado medical sobre as doenças dos orgãos da geração ; resultantes dos habitos clandestinos dos excossos da mocidade ou do contagio com observações practicas sobre a impotencia prematura
- Rio de Janeiro : Prius & Co., [ca. 1840]
- Genital Diseases, Male
Gonorrhea -- therapy
Mercury -- adverse effects
8725. The water-cure, applied to every known disease: a complete demonstration of the advantages of the hydropathic system of curing diseases : showing, also, the fallacy of the medicinal method, and its utter inability to effect a permanent cure : with an appendix, containing a water diet and rules for bathing
- New York : Fowlers and Wells, 1848
Body Temperature Regulation
Disease -- etiology
8726. El enfermo santificado por el buen uso de su enfermedad: obra utilisima a toda clase de personas
- Toluca : Esquina del Callejon del Muerto, 1845
- Spiritual Therapies
Religion and Medicine
8727. Proceedings of the president and fellows of the Connecticut Medical Society, in convention, May, 1834: and a list of the members ; with "An act to incorporate the Connecticut Medical Society," and "An act in relation to the medical institution of Yale College"
- New Haven : Press of Whitmore & Buckingham, 1834
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Schools, Medical -- organization & administration
Education, Medical -- organization & administration
Connecticut Medical Society.
Yale College (1718-1887). Medical Institution.
8728. Statutes, rules and ordinances, made and established by the principal and governors of the M'Gill College, for the government of the Medical Department of the said college, passed at a meeting held for that purpose on the 22d February, 1832, and to which the royal sanction was given on the 22d May, 1832
- Montreal : Published by order of the principal and governors, and printed by A.H. Armour and Co., 1832
- Schools, Medical -- organization & administration
McGill University. Medical Department.
8729. An address, introductory to a course of lectures: delivered in the hall of the Medical College of South Carolina, before the trustees and faculty, the students of medicine, and the public generally, at the opening of the session of 1833-4
- Charleston : Printed by W. Riley, 1834
- Anatomy -- education
8730. An exposition of the affairs of the Medical Society of South-Carolina, so far as they appertain to the establishment of a medical college in Charleston, and the subsequent division of the latter, into two schools of medicine
- Charleston : Published by order of the Medical Society, printed by E.J. Van Brunt, 1833
- Schools, Medical -- organization & administration
Medical Society of South Carolina.
Medical College of South Carolina (1824-1838)
- [New York, N.Y.?] : [American Gutta Percha Company?], [1848?]
8732. Properties and effects of amalgam examined: in a letter to Charles A. Lee, M.D., and published by him in the New-York journal of medicine and the collateral sciences
- New-York : Printed by Henry Ludwig, 1847
- Dental Amalgam -- adverse effects
8733. Rhinoplastic operation
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Rhinoplasty -- methods
Nasal Cartilages -- injuries
Infection -- complications
8734. A lecture on the moral uses of the study of natural history, delivered before the American Institute of Instruction, at its annual meeting, Boston, August, 1836
- Boston : Tuttle, Weeks & Dennett, printers, 1836
- Natural History -- education
Natural History -- ethics
- [Lexington?] : [publisher not identified], 
Natural Science Disciplines
8736. A catalogue of the officers and students of Transylvania University, Lexington, Kentucky, January, 1836
- Lexington, Ky. : Clarke & Co., printers, 1836
- Schools, Medical
8737. Annual report to the board of trustees of the Massachusetts General Hospital: the committee of the trustees of the Massachusetts General Hospital ... respectfully submit the annexed reports, shewing the condition of the General Hospital in McLean Street, Boston, for the year 1835, and that of the McLean Asylum for the Insane, in Charlestown, since May last, when the present superintendent of that institution entered on the duties of his office : by order of the committee, F.C. Gray, chairman, January 27, 1836
- [Boston] : Press of James Loring, 
Massachusetts General Hospital.
McLean Asylum for the Insane.
- [Boston] : Printed by I.R. Butts, [1834?]
- Tooth Extraction -- instrumentation
8739. A charge to the grand jury of the County of Suffolk, for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, at the opening of the municipal court of the city of Boston, on Monday, December 7, A. D. 1835: being the day, on which the court first assembled in the new court house, Court Street
- Boston : Dutton and Wentworth, printers, nos. 10 & 12, Exchange Street, 1835
Architecture -- history
History, Modern 1601-
8740. The philosophy of sleep
- New-York : William Pearson & Co., 1835