81. An English Fellow's answer to a Scotch licentiate's letter: or, a vindication of the Fellows of the Royal College of Physicians of London, from the charge of iniquity brought against the Fellows of the said College, in the said letter
- London : Printed for J. Roberts, MDCCLIII 
- Education, Medical -- ethics
Fellowships and Scholarships -- ethics
Licensure, Medical -- ethics
Royal College of Physicians of London.
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
University of Oxford.
University of Cambridge.
82. Bartholomaei Eustachii anatomici summi Romanae archetypae tabulae anatomicae novis explicationibus
- Romae : Ex typographia Pauli Junchi ..., 1783
83. Traité des maladies les plus fréquentes à Surinam, et des remedes les plus propres à les guérir: suivi d'une dissertation sur le fameux crapaud de Surinam, nommé pipa & sur sa génération en particulier : avec figures en taille-douce
- A Maestricht : Chez Jacques Lekens Librairie, MDCCLXIV 
- Wakefield : E. Waller, printer, 
- Law Enforcement
85. Plan of a general lying-in hospital, in Edinburgh: submitted to the public / by the professor of midwifery in the University
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], [1791?]
- Hospitals, Maternity -- organization & administration
Edinburgh General Lying-in Hospital.
86. Hebe, or, The art of preserving beauty, and correcting deformity: being a complete treatise on the various defects of the human body, with the most approved methods of prevention and cure : and the preservation of health and beauty in general : including an extensive collection of simple yet efficacious cosmetic and medical recipes, for essences, pomatums, and washes for the complexion : liniments for thickening, strengthening, and preserving the hair, and changing its colour : dentrifices for cleaning and whitening the teeth, preserving the gums : sweetening the breath, and curing the tooth-ach : remedies for pimples, freckles, warts, corns, chilblains, and every blemish injurious to beauty
- London : printed for J. Walker, MDCCLXXXVI 
- Beauty Culture
Cosmetics -- therapeutic use
Oral Hygiene -- methods
Skin Care -- methods
- Londres : [publisher not identified], MDCCLXXXVIII 
- Birminghamiae : Excudebat Joannes Baskerville ; Londini : Prostant apud S. Baker, T. Cadell, D. Wilson, T. Nichol, et J. Murray, 1774
Uterus -- anatomy & histology
89. The director; or, Young woman's best companion: being the plainest and cheapest of the kind ever published : the whole makes a complete family cook and physican : containing above three hundred easy receipts in cookery, pastry, preserving, candying, pickling, collaring, physick, and surgery : to which are added, plain and easy instructions for choosing beef, mutton, veal, fish, fowl, and other eatables : directions for carving, and to make wines : likewise bills of fare for every month in the year : with a complete index to the whole : a book necessary for all families
- London : Printed for S. Crowder; and R. Baldwin, 1770
90. An essay, on the most effectual means, of preserving the health of seamen, in the Royal Navy: containing, cautions necessary for those who reside in, or visit, unhealthy situations : with directions, proper for the security of all such, as attend sick persons in fevers : and an appendix of observations, on the treatment of diseases in hot climates
- London : Printed for A. Millar ... and A. Kincaid, and A. Donaldson, in Edinburgh, MDCCLVII 
- Naval Medicine
Communicable Disease Control
Great Britain. Royal Navy.