You searched for: Genre Poetry Remove constraint Genre: Poetry Genre Eulogies Remove constraint Genre: Eulogies Start Over
1. An oration occasioned by the death of John Warren, M.D. past Grand Master: delivered in the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts, at a quarterly meeting, in Boston, June 12, 1815 ; in presence of the supreme executive of the commonwealth, the president of the Senate, the speaker of the House of Representatives, the judges, the corporation and instructors of Harvard University ; the officers of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences ; of the Massachusetts Medical Society ; and of the Humane Society ; the clergy, selectmen, &c
- Boston : Printed by C. Stebbins, for Russell, Cutler & Co., 1815
Warren, John, 1753-1815.
2. Elegiac poem, on the death of Dr. Benjamin Rush: professor of the institutes and practice of medicine and of clinical practice in the University of Pennsylvania ; who fell a victim to the prevailing typhus fever, on the 19th of April, 1813
- Philadelphia : Published by Anthony Finley, southeast corner of Chesnut and Fourth streets ; William Fry, printer, 1813
Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813.
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1750?]