1. Class of '94, forty-fifth commencement ot the Medical Department of Georgetown University: Metzerott Music Hall, Tuesday, May 8, 1894 at 8 p.m
- [Washington, D.C.] : Terry Bros., 
- Education, Medical
District of Columbia
- Philadelphia : T.K. and P.G. Collins ..., 1855
- Societies, Medical
American Medical Association.
- Philadelphia : John C. Baker & Co., 1879
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
Cod Liver Oil
4. Charts showing in detail the pulse, temperature & respiration of the President: morning, noon and evening, from July 3rd to Sept. 8th : with space left blank to continue the lines from day to day : compiled and prepared from the official bulletins
- Baltimore, Md. : C.K. Lord, [1881?]
- Medical Records
Garfield, James A. (James Abram), 1831-1881.
- Produced: [Philadelphia?] : [producer not identified], [1876?]
Congresses as Topic