You searched for: Genre Addresses Remove constraint Genre: Addresses Genre Biography Remove constraint Genre: Biography Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. A brief sketch of the life, character, and writings of William Charles Wells, M.D., F.R.S: an address delivered before the Louisville Medical Society, December 7th, 1849
- Louisville, KY. : Prentice and Weissinger, 1849
Wells, William Charles, 1757-1817.
2. A memoir of the life and character of the late Joseph Parrish, M.D: read before the Medical Society of Philadelphia, October 23d, 1840
- Philadelphia : L.R. Bailey, printer, 1840
Education, Medical -- history
Parrish, Joseph, 1779-1840.
3. A lecture, delivered at the opening of the Medical Department of the Columbian College in the District of Columbia: March 30, 1825
- Washington City : Printed at the Columbian Office, 1826
- Education, Medical
Columbian College in the District of Columbia. Medical Department
4. A public discourse in commemoration of Peter S. Du Ponceau, LL. D., late president of the American Philosophical Society: delivered before the Society pursuant to appointment, on the 25th of October, 1844
- Philadelphia : Printed for the American Philosophical Society by J. C. Clark, 1844
Du Ponceau, Peter Stephen, 1760-1844.