You searched for: Subjects Physicians Remove constraint Subjects: Physicians Subjects Faculty, Medical Remove constraint Subjects: Faculty, Medical Genre Addresses Remove constraint Genre: Addresses Start Over
1. Addresses commemorative of James L. Cabell: delivered at the University of Virginia, July 1, 1890
- Charlottesville, Va. : Chronicle & C.M. Brand, 1890
Cabell, J. L. (James Lawrence), 1813-1889.
2. An address on the life, character and writings of Elisha Bartlett, M.D., M.M.S.S: late professor of materia medica and medical jurisprudence in the College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York : before the Middlesex North District Medical Society, December 26, 1855
- Lowell [Mass.] : S.J. Varney, 1856
Bartlett, Elisha, 1804-1855.
3. An address on the life and character of the late professor John Locke: delivered at the request of the Cincinnati Medical Society
- Cincinnati : Moore, Wilstach, Keys & Co., 
Locke, John, 1792-1856.