- Santafé de Bogotá, Colombia : Apoyemonos, [199-?]
- Occupational Exposure -- prevention & control
Infectious Disease Transmission, Patient-to-Professional -- prevention & control
- United States. War Department, author.
- Washington, War Department, 14 August 1944
- Oxygen Inhalation Therapy
- United States. Navy Department. Bureau of Aeronautics author, issuing body.
- [Washington D.C.] : Navy Department, Bureau of Aeronautics, [1943?]
- Respiration, Artificial -- instrumentation
Oxygen -- administration & dosage
- Walpole, Robert H., author
- Fort Knox, Kentucky : Armored Medical Research Laboratory, 7 March 1944
Respiratory Protective Devices
Inhalation Exposure -- prevention & control
World War II