You searched for: Subjects Health Education Remove constraint Subjects: Health Education Dates by Range 1950-1999 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1950-1999 Start Over
1. Sources for health instruction materials: a list of organizations, publications, etc., supplementing the information provided in the following article: Steinhaus, A. H. and Fant, K. E., Sources of supplementary materials for health instruction, American journal of public health, 1949, 39: 1407-1416
- Washington, D.C. : National Library of Medicine, Reference Division, 
- Health Education
2. Ren ren dong shou da lao shu, tiao zao shi zi chou chong yao xiao mie, cang ying wen zi gan kuai pu sha, yu fang huo luan shu yi chuan ran bing, xi jun jiu kao hai chong dang mei jie, xiao mie hai chong jiu shi da mei di
7. Are education and propaganda sufficient to alter the habits which breed sexually transmitted diseases?
10. The silver screen flickers in the Indian night. Television can convey a particularly vivid health message, but most developing countries sets are rare outside the large towns