Search ConstraintsStart Over You searched for: Subjects Boston City Hospital. ✖Remove constraint Subjects: Boston City Hospital.
- An address delivered at the dedication of the city hospital May 24, 18641
- Report of the Committee on a Free City Hospital, 18611
- Rules and regulations of the City Hospital: with the act of the Legislature, ordinances of the City Council, and rules and orders of the Board of Trustees1
- Rules of the City Hospital of the City of Boston: with rules of the trustees, the act authorizing the city to establish the City Hospital, the act of incorporation, and the ordinance of the city relating to the City Hospital1
- Synopsis of gynecological cases treated in the Boston City Hospital for five years preceding January 1, 18811
Current results range from 1861 to 1890