You searched for: Copyright Public domain Remove constraint Copyright: Public domain Genre Exhibitions Remove constraint Genre: Exhibitions Genre Biography Remove constraint Genre: Biography Dates by Range 1950-1999 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1950-1999 Start Over
1. Louis Pasteur 1822-1895: an exhibit presented by the National Library of Medicine in observance of the sesquicentennial of the birth of Louis Pasteur, scientist and benefactor of humanity, Oct. 2, 1972- Feb. 4, 1973, National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Md. 20014
- [Bethesda, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, 
Pasteur, Louis, 1822-1895.
2. A century of American physiology: based on an exhibit commemorating the centennial of the American Physiological Society at the National Library of Medicine, February-April, 1987
- Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, 1987
- Physiology -- history
American Physiological Society (1887- )
3. Exhibit in honor of George Sarton displayed during December 1952 at the Armed Forces Medical Library, Washington, D.C
- [Washington, D.C. : Armed Forces Medical Library, 1952]
Sarton, George, 1884-1956.
- Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine ; Washington, D.C. : American Psychological Association, 1992
- History of Medicine
Neurophysiology -- history
Psychology -- history
Psychophysiology -- history