You searched for: Copyright Public domain Remove constraint Copyright: Public domain Genre Addresses Remove constraint Genre: Addresses Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
- Columbus [Ohio] : Published by Horton Howard, 1830
Thomson, Samuel, 1769-1843.
- La Porte, Indiana : W. & J. Millikan, Printers, 1848
- Education, Medical
3. An address delivered March 8, 1825, in the hall of the Medical Faculty of Jefferson College, located in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia : Printed by Stavely & Bringhurst, 1825
4. An address delivered at Nashville, T., October 5th, 1830: being the first anniversary of the Alumni Society of the University of Nashville
- Nashville : Hunt, Tardiff & Co., 1830
University of Nashville. Alumni Society.
5. Address delivered at Washington Hall: in the city of New-York, on the 30th May, 1826, as introductory to the exercises of the pupils of the New-York Institution for the Instruction of the Deaf and Dumb, with an account of the exercises, and notes and documents, in relation to the subject
- New York : Printed by E. Conrad, 1826
- Education of Hearing Disabled
6. Address delivered at the Medical College of Georgia: on opening the course of lectures, 17th October, 1837
- Augusta, Ga. : Printed by Guien & Thompson, 1838
- African Americans
Medical College of Georgia (1833-1873)
7. An address delivered at the annual commencement of the Western University of Pennsylvania, on Tuesday, August 9, 1842: with an outline of the course of study, the regulations of the institution, and a list of the trustees and faculty
- Pittsburgh : Printed by William Allinder, 1842
- Universities -- organization & administration
Western University of Pennsylvania.
- Chicago : Campbell & Fuller, printers, 1849
- Schools, Medical
Rock Island Medical School.
- Boston : Light & Stearns, 1837
American Physiological Society (Founded 1837)
10. Address delivered before the American Society of Dental Surgeons, at the opening of its fourth annual meeting, July 18th, 1843
- Baltimore : Wood & Crane, printers, 1843