You searched for: Recently Added Within 3 Months Remove constraint Recently Added: Within 3 Months Start Over
1. Memorials of the descendants of William Shattuck: the progenitor of the families in America that have borne his name : including an introduction, and an appendix containing collateral information
- Boston : Printed by Dutton and Wentworth for the family, 1855
- Genealogy and Heraldry
Shattuck, William, 1621 or 1622-1672.
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1899
- Military Medicine -- legislation & jurisprudence
United States. Army. Medical Department.
3. Instructions issued by the sixth decennial convention for the revision of the pharmacopoeia of the United States of America to the Committee of Revision and Publication appointed by the same
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1880
- Pharmacopoeias as Topic -- standards
- Boston : Wright & Potter Printing Co., state publishers, 1896
Poverty -- statistics & numerical data
Crime -- statistics & numerical data
- Washington, D.C. : [publisher not identified], 1889
Indians, North American
- New York : Public Service Publishing Co., 1887
- Military Personnel
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1893
- Biological Evolution
Hominidae -- genetics
- Philadelphia : Jas. B. Rodgers Co., book and job printers, 1871
- Hospitals, Psychiatric
Philadelphia Hospital. Insane Department.
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, 1896
- General Surgery -- history
Books -- history
History, 16th Century
Würtz, Felix, 1518-1575?
Franco, Pierre, approximately 1500-approximately 1575.
- Buffalo, N.Y. : Printed and published at the World's Dispensary Printing Office and Bindery, 
- Asthma -- therapy
Invalids' Hotel and Surgical Institute (Buffalo, N.Y.)