You searched for: Recently Added Within 3 Months Remove constraint Recently Added: Within 3 Months Subjects Boston Remove constraint Subjects: Boston Start Over
1. Report of the director of physical training: adopted by the committee on hygiene and physical training, as its report
- Boston : Rockwell and Churchill, city printers, 1894
- Physical Education and Training
- Boston : Press of Rockwell and Churchill, 1895
- Diphtheria -- diagnosis
Diphtheria -- microbiology
Diphtheria Toxin -- analysis
Bacteriological Techniques -- methods
Serologic Tests -- methods
- Boston : W.& E. Howe, Printers, 1865
- Hospitals, Special -- history
Hospitals, Special -- organization & administration
Medical Indigency -- history
Tuberculosis, Pulmonary -- history
Consumptives' Home (Boston, Mass.)
4. The Washingtonian Home and its sixteen years' work: an address delivered at the dedication of its new building (no. 41 Waltham Street, Boston), Sunday, Dec. 21, 1873
- South Framingham : J.C. Clark Printing Company, 1874
- Rehabilitation Centers
Alcoholism -- rehabilitation
Washingtonian Home (Boston, Mass.)
- Washington, D.C. : National Health Policy Forum, 2006
- Delivery of Health Care -- methods
Practice Patterns, Physicians'
6. A defence of Powers' statue of Webster: being the substance of remarks made on the 8th of June, 1859, at a meeting of the General Committee of One Hundred on the Webster Memorial
- Boston : William White, printer, 1859
Powers, Hiram, 1805-1873.
Webster, Daniel, 1782-1852.
7. Annual report to the board of trustees of the Massachusetts General Hospital: the committee of the trustees of the Massachusetts General Hospital ... respectfully submit the annexed reports, shewing the condition of the General Hospital in McLean Street, Boston, for the year 1835, and that of the McLean Asylum for the Insane, in Charlestown, since May last, when the present superintendent of that institution entered on the duties of his office : by order of the committee, F.C. Gray, chairman, January 27, 1836
- [Boston] : Press of James Loring, 
Massachusetts General Hospital.
McLean Asylum for the Insane.
8. A charge to the grand jury of the County of Suffolk, for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, at the opening of the municipal court of the city of Boston, on Monday, December 7, A. D. 1835: being the day, on which the court first assembled in the new court house, Court Street
- Boston : Dutton and Wentworth, printers, nos. 10 & 12, Exchange Street, 1835
Architecture -- history
History, Modern 1601-
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [publisher not identified], 1883
- Hospitals, Military -- organization & administration
United States Marine Hospital at Boston.
- [Boston] : Press of Rockwell and Churchill, [1888?]
- Hospitals, Voluntary -- organization & administration
Murdock Liquid Food Company.
Free Surgical Hospital for Women.