You searched for: Recently Added Within 6 Months Remove constraint Recently Added: Within 6 Months Subjects Nurses Remove constraint Subjects: Nurses Start Over
1. Supplementary list: nurses holding New Hampshire registration but not holding permits for the year ending June 1, 1941 and therefore not eligible to practice nursing in the State ending June 1, 1941
- Concord, N.H. : The Concord Press, [1941?]
6. The exceptional nurse. 1, Our nurse is not like others, she is one of the elect, her smile and bedside manner are perfectly correct
7. The exceptional nurse. 2, If her patient's jelly looks too much, I'm sure it's not a sin to reduce it just a little before she brings it in
8. The exceptional nurse. 4, She never finds the day too long, nor any time to waste, and in her leisure cultivates a literary taste
9. The exceptional nurse. 5, Of humouring her patient she has a perfect knack, and tells her when she takes a walk, "My dear, I'll soon be back."
10. The exceptional nurse. 6, When the doctor pays his visits, she beguiles him into chat, and if she tries to make him smile, well, what's the harm of that?