You searched for: Languages French Remove constraint Languages: French Subjects Pharmacies Remove constraint Subjects: Pharmacies Start Over
1. The druggist's manual: being a price current of drugs, medicines, paints, dye-stuffs, glass, patent medicines, &c. : with Latin and English synonyms, a German, French, and Spanish catalogue of drugs, tables of specific gravities, &c. &c., and a variety of useful matter
- Philadelphia : Printed for the College by Solomon W. Conrad, 1826
- Materia Medica
Equipment and Supplies
3. Eager clients press to the windows of the pharmacy where packs of herbal preparations are being made up
4. An 18th century pharmacy from Köszeg, Hungary - part of a display in the semmelweis Museum of Medical History in Budapest
6. The old-style pharmacy often used poisonous compounds, thus lending substance to Voltaire's complaint that physicians " prescribe medicine of which they know little to cure dieases of which they know less in human beings of which they know nothing"