You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Nonprescription Drugs Remove constraint Subjects: Nonprescription Drugs Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
1. Hydras: a proven formula, combining cramp bark, helonias root, hydrastis, scutellaria, dogwood and aromatics ; Elixir catnep and fennel : carminative, antacid absolutely free from all anodynes and opiates
- [Philadelphia, Pa.?] : [John Wyeth & Brother?], [between 1899 and 1920]
- Nonprescription Drugs
- [New York?] : [Brown Manufacturing Company], [between 1850 and 1920?]
- Stimulants, Historical
5. Jackson's Wild Cherry and Tar Syrup: one bottle will cure the worst cold : one dose will relieve a cough
8. How Biddy served the tomatoes undressed: "Indade, Ma'am, an I'll not take off another stitch, if I lose me place"