You searched for: Collections World War 1, 1914-1918 Remove constraint Collections: World War 1, 1914-1918 Genre Legislation Remove constraint Genre: Legislation Start Over
1. Regulations governing the uniforms of officers and employees of the Public Health and Marine-Hospital Service of the United States
- Washington : G.P.O., 1903
Public Health Administration
United States. Public Health and Marine Hospital Service.
2. Manual for the Medical Department, United States Army, 1916: corrected to June 5, 1918 (changes nos. 1 to 8)
- Washington [D.C.] : G.P.O., 1918
- Military Medicine -- legislation & jurisprudence
United States. Army. Medical Department.
3. Additional hospital facilities for discharged soldiers, sailors, marines, and army and navy nurses: letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a tentative draft of a bill to provide additional hospital and out-patient dispensary facilities for all discharged, sick and disabled soldiers, sailors, marines, army and navy nurses (male and female), and for other purposes, together with statement of the needs of the enactment of such legislation by the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service
- [Washington, D.C. : s.n.], 1919
- Hospitals, Veterans
World War I