You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
- Philadelphia : Merrihew & Thompson, printers, 1856
- Digestive System Processes
St. Martin, Alexis, 1797?-1880.
9162. On the diseases, injuries, and malformations of the rectum and anus: with remarks on habitual constipation
- Philadelphia : Lea, 1865
- Rectal Diseases
9163. An introductory lecture, delivered to the medical class of the University of Maryland: on Friday, October 31st, 1833
- Baltimore : John D. Toy, printer, 1833
- Philadelphia : Blanchard and Lea, 1855
- Eye Diseases
Eye -- anatomy & histology
9165. A manual of practical obstetrics: arranged so as to afford a concise and accurate description of the management of preternatural labours : preceded by an account of the mechanism of natural labour
- Philadelphia : J. Grigg, 1828
- Delivery, Obstetric
Brain -- physiology
- [Guatemala : Impr. de la Union, 1833]
- Cholera -- diagnosis
Cholera -- therapy
9167. Facts connected with the life of James Carey: whose eccentrick habits caused a post mortem examination by gentlemen of the faculty to determine whether he was hermaphroditic : with lithographed drawings made at their request
- Philadelphia : [s.n.], 1839
- Disorders of Sex Development
Carey, James, -1838.
- New-York : W. Radde, 1848
- Gastrointestinal Diseases -- therapy
Constipation -- therapy
- [Philadelphia] : Published by Anthony Finley ... Philadelphia ; Fry and Kammerer, printers, 1812
- Military Medicine
Haen, Anton de, 1704-1776.
Pringle, John, Sir, 1707-1782.
United States. Army.
- Albany : Published by E.F. Backus ... E. & E. Hosford, printers, Albany, 1814
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases