You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
- Bahia : Typographia Constitucional de França Guerra, 1864
- Philosophy, Medical
- Philadelphia : Wm. J. Dornan, printer, 1892
- Pregnancy Complications
Myometrium -- pathology
15973. The third anniversary oration for the New-York Academy of Medicine: which was not delivered before that remarkable body, but ought to have been, at their annual meeting, held in the chapel of the University, November 14th, 1849
- New York : [s.n.], 1850
New York Academy of Medicine.
- New York : J.H. Vail & Co., 1887
- Brain Diseases
15975. Third edition of The practical proofs of the soundness of the Hygeian system of physiology: giving incontrovertible testimony to the afflicted, of the inestimable value of Morison's vegetable universal medicines ... with most important information connected with the succesful promulgation of the Hygeian system in the United States of America
- [New York] : Printed and published for Dr. H. Shepheard Moat, 1832
- New York : Sanitarian Publication Office, 1874
New York City
Medico-Legal Society of New York.
15977. Third report concerning the aid and comfort given by the Sanitary Commission to sick soldiers passing through Washington
- [Washington, D.C.? : s.n., 1862?]
- Military Hygiene
American Civil War
District of Columbia
United States Sanitary Commission.
15978. Third semi-annual report of the Woman's Central Association of Relief: No. 10 Cooper Union, New York, November 1, 1863
- New York : Baker & Godwin, printers, 1863
- American Civil War
Woman's Central Association of Relief.
15979. The thirty-first edition, revised, of an essay on the nature and cure of scrofulous disorders, commonly called the king's evil: deduced from long observation and practice, with additions, and above sixty cases : the remedies in them used, and occasional remarks, to which is prefixed a plate of the herb vervain, and its root
- New York : R. Craighead, printer, 1861
- King's Evil
- Washington, D.C. : American Red Cross, Department of Civilian Relief, 
- Relief Work
World War I
Voluntary Health Agencies
American National Red Cross.