You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
5181. On the limit of subdivision by trituration and solution, and the principles on which the limit may be indefinitely extended
- [New Haven] : [publisher not identified], 
5182. Examination of a pamphlet, entitled a Brief review of Dr. Horner's Necrological notice of Philip Syng Physick, M.D., Philadelphia, 1838
- [Philadelphia?] : [s.n.], 
- Brief review of Dr. Horner's Necrological notice of Philip Syng Physick
Book Reviews as Topic
Dissent and Disputes
Horner, William E. (William Edmonds), 1793-1853.
Physick, Philip Syng, 1768-1837.
5183. Report of the trial of Abner Rogers, Jr: indicted for the murder of Charles Lincoln, Jr., late warden of the Massachusetts State Prison : before the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, holden at Boston, on Tuesday, January 30, 1844
- Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1844
- Insanity Defense
Lincoln, Charles, Jr., -1843.
5184. Catalogue of the Library of Congress: in the Capitol of the United States of America, December, 1839
- City of Washington : Printed by by Langtree and O'Sullivan, 1840
- Catalogs, Library
5185. Appleton's library manual: containing a catalogue raisonné of upwards of twelve thousand of the most important works in every department of knowledge, in all modern languages
- New-York : D. Appleton & Company, 1847
- Catalogs, Booksellers'
- New-York : Printed by C.S. Van Winkle, printer to the University, 1818
- Ambulatory Care Facilities -- organization & administration
New York City
- Boston : Printed by Wells and Lilly for Charles Ewer ..., Dec. 1820
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
5188. A report of the facts and circumstances relating to a case of compound fracture, and prosecution for mal-practice: in which William Smith was plaintiff, and Drs. Goodyear and Hyde were defendants, at Cortland Village, Cortland Co., N.Y., March, 1841 : comprising statements of the case by several medical gentlemen, together with notes and comments on the testimony
- Cortlandville [N.Y.] : Printed at the office of the Cortland Democrat, by S. Haight, 1841
- Fractures, Open -- therapy
Malpractice -- legislation & jurisprudence
Goodyear, (Miles), Dr. d. 1870.
Hyde, (Frederick), Dr. 1807-1887.
Smith, William, of Cortland, N. Y.
5189. A general biographical dictionary: comprising a summary account of the most distinguished persons of all ages, nations and professions, including more than one thousand articles of American biography
- Philadelphia : James Kay, Jun. and Brother, 1840
- New York : American Book Company, 
- Greek World