You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Genre Lectures Remove constraint Genre: Lectures Genre Biography Remove constraint Genre: Biography Start Over
1. Sketches of prominent surgeons of London and Paris, introductory to a course of surgical lectures
- Philadelphia : Published at the Office of the Medical Examiner, 1839
- General Surgery
2. A biographical memoir of Wright Post, M.D: delivered as an introductory lecture, on the 4th of November, 1828
- New York : Printed by E. Conrad, 1829
Post, Wright, 1766-1828.
- Philadelphia : J. Grigg, 1827
Bichat, Xavier, 1771-1802.
4. Jewish physicians and the contributions of the Jews to the science of medicine: a lecture delivered before the Gratz College of Philadelphia, January 20, 1896
- Philadelphia : [publisher not identified], 1897
History of Medicine
5. Memoir of Isaac Hays, formerly one of the censors of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, president of the Academy of Natural Sciences, surgeon to Wills Hospital, etc: read before the College, February 4, 1880
- Philadelphia : [publisher not identified], 1880
Hays, Isaac, 1796-1879.