You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Recently Added Within 6 Months Remove constraint Recently Added: Within 6 Months Recently Added Within 3 Months Remove constraint Recently Added: Within 3 Months Genre Catalog Remove constraint Genre: Catalog Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Rochester, N.Y., : The Company, 1897
- Dental Equipment
Equipment and Supplies
- New York : H. Baillière, [not before 1852]
3. Catalogues of the classes and graduates of the Philadelphia College of Medicine for 1849-50, and 1850: announcement for the winter session 1850 and 1851, and address to the graduates of 1850
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Hughes & Gaskill, 1850
Philadelphia College of Medicine.
- New York ; London ; Bordeaux : [s.n., 1888]
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Philadelphia : W.M. Christy's Sons, 1887
- Catalogs, Library
College of Physicians of Philadelphia.
- Boston : Printed for the author, 1894
7. College of Physicians and Surgeons of the Iowa University, located in the city of Keokuk, Iowa: annual catalogue of the College, session of 1849-50 : and circular, for the ensuing session
- Keokuk : Printed at the Whig and Register Office, 1850
- Schools, Medical -- organization & administration
College of Physicians and Surgeons (Keokuk, Iowa)
- Boston : The Company, [186-?]
- Surgical Equipment
Codman & Shurtleff.