You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
5171. Homoeopathy vindicated, in a letter to J.V.C. Smith, editor of the Boston medical and surgical journal: containing a reply to his review of Drs. C. and L's "Epitome of homeopathic practice," with the acceptance of J.V.C. Smith's and C. A. Lee's challenges and the consequences
- New York : Wm. G. Boggs, Printer, [1843?]
Dissent and Disputes
Smith, Jerome Van Crowninshield, 1800-1879.
Lee, Charles A. (Charles Alfred), 1801-1872.
Curtis, J. T. (Joseph Thomas), 1815-1857.
5172. United States Institution for the treatment of cases of defective utterance: such as partial speechlessness, stuttering, stammering, hesitancy, weakness of voice, mis-enunciation, lisping, &c. &c. conducted by Mr. & Mrs. Chapman, No. 187, Pine Street, Philadelphia
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Clarke & Blayney, 1826
- Speech Disorders
Speech Therapy -- methods
Chapman, William, -1831.
United States Institution for the Cure of Impediments of Speech.
5173. On the limit of subdivision by trituration and solution, and the principles on which the limit may be indefinitely extended
- [New Haven] : [publisher not identified], 
5174. Examination of a pamphlet, entitled a Brief review of Dr. Horner's Necrological notice of Philip Syng Physick, M.D., Philadelphia, 1838
- [Philadelphia?] : [s.n.], 
- Brief review of Dr. Horner's Necrological notice of Philip Syng Physick
Book Reviews as Topic
Dissent and Disputes
Horner, William E. (William Edmonds), 1793-1853.
Physick, Philip Syng, 1768-1837.
5175. Report of the trial of Abner Rogers, Jr: indicted for the murder of Charles Lincoln, Jr., late warden of the Massachusetts State Prison : before the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, holden at Boston, on Tuesday, January 30, 1844
- Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1844
- Insanity Defense
Lincoln, Charles, Jr., -1843.
5176. Catalogue of the Library of Congress: in the Capitol of the United States of America, December, 1839
- City of Washington : Printed by by Langtree and O'Sullivan, 1840
- Catalogs, Library
5177. Appleton's library manual: containing a catalogue raisonné of upwards of twelve thousand of the most important works in every department of knowledge, in all modern languages
- New-York : D. Appleton & Company, 1847
- Catalogs, Booksellers'
- New-York : Printed by C.S. Van Winkle, printer to the University, 1818
- Ambulatory Care Facilities -- organization & administration
New York City
- Boston : Printed by Wells and Lilly for Charles Ewer ..., Dec. 1820
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
5180. A report of the facts and circumstances relating to a case of compound fracture, and prosecution for mal-practice: in which William Smith was plaintiff, and Drs. Goodyear and Hyde were defendants, at Cortland Village, Cortland Co., N.Y., March, 1841 : comprising statements of the case by several medical gentlemen, together with notes and comments on the testimony
- Cortlandville [N.Y.] : Printed at the office of the Cortland Democrat, by S. Haight, 1841
- Fractures, Open -- therapy
Malpractice -- legislation & jurisprudence
Goodyear, (Miles), Dr. d. 1870.
Hyde, (Frederick), Dr. 1807-1887.
Smith, William, of Cortland, N. Y.