You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Genre Lectures Remove constraint Genre: Lectures Genre Biography Remove constraint Genre: Biography Start Over
1. Sketches of prominent surgeons of London and Paris, introductory to a course of surgical lectures
- Philadelphia : Published at the Office of the Medical Examiner, 1839
- General Surgery
2. A biographical memoir of Wright Post, M.D: delivered as an introductory lecture, on the 4th of November, 1828
- New York : Printed by E. Conrad, 1829
Post, Wright, 1766-1828.
- Philadelphia : J. Grigg, 1827
Bichat, Xavier, 1771-1802.
4. Memoir of Isaac Hays, formerly one of the censors of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, president of the Academy of Natural Sciences, surgeon to Wills Hospital, etc: read before the College, February 4, 1880
- Philadelphia : [publisher not identified], 1880
Hays, Isaac, 1796-1879.
5. Jewish physicians and the contributions of the Jews to the science of medicine: a lecture delivered before the Gratz College of Philadelphia, January 20, 1896
- Philadelphia : [publisher not identified], 1897
History of Medicine