You searched for: Collections Images from the History of Medicine (IHM) Remove constraint Collections: Images from the History of Medicine (IHM) Recently Added Within 6 Months Remove constraint Recently Added: Within 6 Months Start Over
1. Fort Belknap Hospital, Harlem, Mont: Exterior view- Hospital building, Nurses Home and Doctor's residence
13. [The diet laboratory where extensive research was carried out to establish that pellagra was caused by a dietary deficiency]
36. [A Havasupai Indian woman sitting on a bed is receiving injection in her knee from a PHS officer]
71. Let's See!
80. [Radiologist demonstrates reduction in radiation exposure when a 22-inch diameter beam is used in chest radiography]
81. [Radiologist demonstrating techniques for determining filtration of medical diagnostic x-ray unit]