You searched for: Collections Images from the History of Medicine (IHM) Remove constraint Collections: Images from the History of Medicine (IHM) Languages French Remove constraint Languages: French Start Over
3. The old, no less than the younger generations, are entitles to their share of right- including the right to care and compassion
4. " In this age of machinery and nuclear energy ..." Cancer: determination of the wrist-towrist circulation time by means of radioiodine is a useful diagnostic technique
5. A "barefoot doctor" from the Hong Shi production brigade, in northern China checks on the health of a mother and her chil in their home. When there is a choice between ancient herbal remedies and "Western" ones, many patients prefer traditional medicine
6. A "barefoot" doctor listens to the heartbeat of the unborn child. These useful community health workers used once to be literally barfoot, when they brought their healing skills to wokers int he rice paddy- fields
10. "I hab lost one ob my ribs in de war, den you'se going to hab a wife, honey" =: "J'ai perdu une de mes côtes à la guerre, alors il faut prendre une femme comme Adam!"