You searched for: Collections Unique English Imprints, pre-1800 Remove constraint Collections: Unique English Imprints, pre-1800 Genre Broadsides Remove constraint Genre: Broadsides Dates by Range 1700-1749 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1700-1749 Start Over
1. The present state of Doctor Steevens's Hospital: together, with a scheme to enlarge the fund, for the maintenance and cure of 300 sick persons
- [Dublin : s.n, 1735]
Steevens, Richard, 1653-1710.
2. Grana angelica, or, The true Scots pills: (left to posterity by Dr. Patrick Anderson of Edinburgh, physician to his Majesty King Charles the First, and constantly used as his ordinary physick by Charles the Second) are faithfully prepared only by James Inglish (son of David Inglish, deceased, and grandson of I. Inglish of Edinburgh) living at the Unicorn, no. 165, over-against the new church in the Strand, London
- [London : s.n., 1799]
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
3. Reasons humbly offered against continuing of the act for better viewing, searching, and examining of druggs, medicines, &c. as the same now stands
- [London? : s.n., 1732]
- Pharmacists -- legislation & jurisprudence
Worshipful Society of Apothecaries of London.