You searched for: Formats Text Remove constraint Formats: Text Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
11131. The act of incorporation, together with the medical police, by-laws and rules, of the Rhode-Island Medical Society
- Providence : John F. Moore, 1849
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Rhode Island Medical Society.
- [Charleston? : s.n., 1858?]
- Yellow Fever -- drug therapy
Veratrum Alkaloids -- therapeutic use
11133. An address delivered before the Alumni Association of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical Department of Columbia College, New-York: at the spring commencement, March 12, 1863
- New-York : John A. Gray & Green, printers, stereotypers, and binders, 1864
- Education, Medical
Columbia University. College of Physicians and Surgeons.
11134. An account of the bilious remitting yellow fever, as it appeared in the city of Philadelphia, in the year 1793
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the stone house, no 41, South Second-Street, MDCCXCIV 
- Yellow Fever
Philadelphia -- epidemiology
11135. A general system of toxicology: or, a treatise on poisons, found in the mineral, vegetable, and animal kingdoms, considered in their relations with physiology, pathology, and medical jurisprudence
- Philadelphia : Published by M. Carey & Son ..., Dec. 1, 1817
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the stone-house, no 41, South Second-Street, MDCCXCVII 
Alcoholic Beverages -- adverse effects
11137. Speeches of Drs. Thompson, James Jackson, John Homans, O.W. Holmes, S. Durkee and H.W. Williams in response to sentiments offered at the Annual Dinner of the Mass. Medical Society, Boston, May 1856
- Boston : Traveller Printing House ..., 1856
- Societies, Medical
Massachusetts Medical Society.
- [Philadelphia : Jefferson Medical College, 1833?]
Jefferson Medical College.
11139. Some observations on the treatment of narrow and irritable stricture of the urethra: read before the Suffolk District Medical Society, May 1858
- Boston : D. Clapp, 1858
- Urethral Stricture -- therapy
Urinary Catheterization -- methods
- New York : P. Eckler, 1860