You searched for: Start Over
1. A popular essay on subjects of penal law, and on uninterrupted solitary confinement at labor, as contradistinguished to solitary confinement at night and joint labor by day, in a letter to John Bacon
- Philadelphia : [s.n.], 1838
- Prisons -- organization & administration
2. A code for the government of armies in the field as authorized by the laws and usages of war on land: printed as manuscript for the Board appointed by the Secretary of War [Special Orders, no. 399] "to propose amendments or changes in the rules and articles of war, and a code of regulations for the government of armies in the field, as authorized by the laws and usages of war"
- [New York? : s.n., 1863]
- Military Science -- legislation & jurisprudence
- New York : American Free Trade League, 1869