You searched for: Start Over
- Boston and Providence : Otis Clapp & Son, 1893
- Philadelphia : Boericke & Tafel, [1890?]
3. Acute diseases, and their homoeopathic treatment: also, directions for the treatment of injuries received by accidents and from poisons
- Pittsburgh : J. G. Backofen & Son, 
4. Valedictory address delivered at the ninth annual commencement of the Homoeopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania, February 27, 1857
- Philadelphia : King & Baird, 1857
- Philosophy, Medical
5. The yellow fever and the American Public Health Association: what shall we expect from the investigation?
- [Nashville, Tenn. : Mayfield, Patton & Truett, 187-?]
- Yellow Fever
American Public Health Association.