You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Materia Medica Remove constraint Subjects: Materia Medica Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. A short account of the occurrences which led to the removal of Dr. John Redman Coxe from the chair of materia medica and pharmacy, in the University of Pennsylvania
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1835]
- Schools, Medical
University of Pennsylvania.
2. The American dispensatory, containing the operations of pharmacy: together with the natural, chemical, pharmaceutical and medical history of the different substances employed in medicine; illustrated and explained, according to the principles of modern chemistry : the arrangement simplified, and the whole adapted to the practice of medicine and pharmacy in the United States : with several copperplates, exhibiting the new system of chemical characters, and representing the most useful apparatus
- Philadelphia : Published by Thomas Dobson and Son ..., William Fry, printer, 1818
- Pharmaceutical Preparations