Found 6 results.
- Account of the numbers that have died of the distemper in the throat, within the province of New-Hampshire: with some reflections thereon ; July 26. 1736 1736
- Essay on fevers, the rattles, & canker 1732
- Letter to Doctor Zabdiel Boylston: occasion'd by a late Dissertation concerning inoculation, printed at Boston 1730
- Practical history of a new epidemical eruptive miliary fever, with an angina ulcusculosa which prevailed in Boston New-England in the years 1735 and 1736 1736
- Reply to the objections made against taking the small pox in the way of inoculation from principles of conscience: in a letter to a friend in the country 1730
- Two sermons, on occasion of the fatal distemper which prevail'd in sundry towns within the province of New-Hampshire 1736