Found 15 results.
- Postscript to Abuses, &c. obviated: being a short and modest answer to matters of fact maliciously misrepresented in a late doggrel [sic] dialogue 1722
- Several arguments proving, that inoculating the small pox is not contained in the law of physick, either natural or divine, and therefore unlawful: together with a reply to two short pieces, one by the Rev. Dr. Increase Mather, and another by an anonymous author, intituled, Sentiments on the small pox inoculated ; and also, a short answer to a late letter in the New England courant 1721
- Some account of what is said of inoculating or transplanting the small pox 1721
- Some observations on the new method of receiving the small-pox by ingrafting or inoculating 1721
- Vindication of the ministers of Boston: from the abuses & scandals, lately cast upon them, in diverse printed papers 1722