General principles affecting the organization of quarantine: a paper read before the New York Academy of Medicine in December, 1873, and, by resolution of the Medical Society of the State of New York, requested for publication in its transactions
- Alternate Title(s):
- Quarantine, general principles affecting its organization
- New York Academy of Medicine.
- Albany : Charles van Benthuysen & Sons, 1874
- Quarantine -- organization & administration Yellow Fever -- transmission Cholera -- transmission
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 43 p.,  leaves of plates
- NLM Unique ID:
- 9716387 (See catalog record)