Tropical disease investigations in Africa
- Publication Date:
- [Washington, DC] : Public Health Service, 
- Communicable Disease Control Malaria Onchocerciasis Schistosomiasis Trypanosomiasis Africa Instructional Films and Videos
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- See catalog record: 9201467A
- Permanent Link:
- Etiology and treatment of four major tropical diseases (malaria, onchocerciasis, trypanosomiasis, and schistosomiasis) in Africa are shown. Shots include natives in villages working and being treated. Received: Aug. 7, 1991 as a donation from Dr. Alan Chiever.