Plain home talk about the human system: the habits of men and women, the causes and prevention of disease, our sexual relations and social natures : embracing medical common sense applied to causes, prevention, and cure of chronic diseases, the natural relations of men and women to each other, society, love, marriage, parentage etc., etc
- Alternate Title(s):
- Plain home talk and medical common sense
- New York : Murray Hill, 1880
- Medicine Complementary Therapies Interpersonal Relations Sexual Behavior
- Popular Works
- The National Library of Medicine believes this item to be in the public domain.
- 936 p.
- NLM Unique ID:
- 8814003 (See catalog record)